Members of Chambers both prosecute and defend in all areas of criminal and crime-related law. We offer advice and representation from the earliest stages of an investigation through to final appeal.
Our experience encompasses offences from road traffic violations to the most serious organised and international crime. All cases are given the same careful consideration and high level of service.
Our members have been involved in cases including, but not limited to,:
- Driving offences
- Drugs supply, trafficking and importation
- Money Laundering and POCA offences
- Human Trafficking and Anti-Slavery cases
- Firearms offences
- Cyber crime
- Robbery and Blackmail
- All non-fatal assaults including knife crime
- Organised Crime
- SFO, FCA and Regulatory Investigations and prosecutions
- Restraint and Civil recovery